PodHawk 1.82 Released
PodHawk 1.82 was released today.
The new version includes a number of bug fixes, as well as the following new features
• the sidebar calendar can now display user-defined names of months. It can also be configured to show postings from one category/tag only, instead of all postings.
• the sidebar ‘recent postings’ widget now has an option of a thumbnail image and/or a summary of the posting
• a new and more user-friendly version of HTML purifier (the programme which checks newly-created posts and comments to ensure that they contain no dangerous HTML)
• the handling of images for your PodHawk web page has been improved. If you want, you can now display images in a Lightbox, or as a slideshow.
• the TinyMCE Editor now includes an image list feature, so that you can easily find images from your images folder to add to your postings.
• new and more efficient code for the production of the RSS feed
You can download PodHawk 1.82 here. The package contains both installation and “How to Update” instructions.
blog comments powered by Disqus